Open properties of service Innovatrics Matcher/Dispatcher/Node. Check path, working folder, and command arguments passed to the Matcher/Dispatcher/Node. It is possible you have two Matchers/Dispatchers/Nodes or two configuration files on the same PC.
Most likely you had Matcher/Dispatcher/Node running during installation. Service entry is not upgraded properly when the service is running. If you want to fix Innovatrics Matcher/Dispatcher/Node entry in Services list, stop the Matcher/Dispatcher/Node and execute these two commands from Matcher/Dispatcher/Node folder:
- IMatcher --service remove
- IMatcher --service install -c IMatcher.xml
- IDispatcher --service remove
- IDispatcher --service install -c IMatcher.xml
- INode --service remove
- INode --service install -c IMatcher.xml